All are welcome to worship with usOur history
Early in the 1800's our English, Irish and Scottish ancestors settled in a parcel of land known as North Montague, name for an English civil servant at the time. Some came to work on the Rideau Canal, others to farm the land.
St. Bede's Anglican Church of brick construction, in simple Gothic style was built on land given by John Conlin to the Diocese of Ontario (Kingston) on May 26, 1886. The name honours the Venerable Bede 8th century monk, historian and educator in England.
Read more of St. Bede's history