History of St. Bede's

Celebrating 125 years of Ministry and Mission

continued from mainpage

Originally part of the Parish of St. James, Franktown, the whole area was transferred to the Diocese of Ottawa in 1894.

St. Bede's added a rectory in 1904 and shortly after St. Bede's had a cemetery laid out. St. Bede's cemetery remains active. St. Bede's still maintains The Christ Church Pioneer Cemetery.

St. Bede's Nolan's Corners remains an active parish in worship and community service.